Feb 11, 2014

Keep focus from the beginning to the end!!!

Life and Entrepreneurship 1
The past year I was able to avoid illness from the beginning to the end of the course. I didn’t skip any classes, meetings or programming session. I was very happy (Maybe this sounds bizarre for you young Touristologists but, when you are 50 years old these kinds of things are important!).
I only had one class left, I thought to myself well tomorrow it will be the last day…That’s it, l did it!
That night a virus went into to my veins… next morning I feel horrible nevertheless, I tried to go to my class… I arrived BUT I wasn’t able to give the class.
One of the best chess master in the world (Capablanca) said long time ago “You may learn much more from a game you lose than from a game you win! “ So, instead of worrying about if in the future this will happen again, or swimming in a sea of guilt, or crying over spilled milk …. I choose to learn and to be aware for the next occasion.
You have to keep focus from the beginning to the end. Usually it’s very easy to be focused at the beginning BUT remember… near to the end you need to keep the same level of concentration!
And this is not only for my classes, it is applicable to my/yours consultancy projects or my/your ambitious startup enterprises. How many times, almost at the end, I thought “I did it…” then I relax… then I lose?
In life as in entrepreneurship, you don’t assume a battle is won until the end, Touristologists!
Are you ready? So am I!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment