Dec 1, 2017

I love INTERNATIONAL classes!!!

WOW!!! I have just finished the last class of a very exciting group!
Mental warriors from Colombia, Germany, Taiwan… I Love international classes! 
Interesting contacts, plenty of new experiences, a bunch of opportunities for my Touristologists!!!!
Jordi… what do you mean with OPPORTUNITIES? Asked the usual copyologist.
Let’s see… Listen to your inner Touristology voice!!!
1) To create incoming and outgoing travel agencies between YOUR country and the country of the international students!
2) To send YOUR tourists to any place in the world where you have international contacts!!!
3) To create a new division of a multinational company with NOT presence in YOUR country. It can be a travel agency willing to send tourists to your native country OR a chain of hotels willing to open/manage a hotel in your native country OR an airline company willing to open a route to your native country OR a tourism consultancy company OR a rent a car OR a revenue management software company OR… I could go on for a month but I think I have made my point!
We are Touristologists, the world is our office AND DEFINETILY … YOU are the best minds working in the best sector ever!!!
Can you feel the energy of these international mental warriors?
It’s the most powerful force of the Universe. It’s the force of a dream burning inside… Touristology’s dream!!!
I love to be a Touristologist builder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment